Jocelyn Ezratty helps health care clients with strategic and operational matters, such as transactions, corporate governance, and regulatory compliance issues. She works with organizations and individuals throughout the health care industry, from physicians, ambulatory surgery centers, medical practices, and hospitals to medical equipment suppliers and health care entrepreneurs. Her experience includes representing clients in mergers and acquisitions, strategic affiliations, joint ventures, and other commercial business arrangements.
Clients also rely on Jocelyn's legal guidance on regulatory and operational matters relating to anti-kickback laws, self-referral laws, state licensure, change of ownership, the corporate practice of medicine, payor reimbursement issues, privacy, and other laws and regulations applicable to health care organizations.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Jocelyn was a transactional and regulatory compliance attorney in the Health Care Practice Group at a regional law firm. Previously, she also gained experience representing health care clients on a broad range of legal actions, including medical licensure issues, government investigations, and complex business litigations involving contractual disputes, business torts, health care provider confidentiality, health care fraud, and third-party payor disputes.
- University of Miami School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2016)
- Executive Editor, University of Miami Business Law Review
- “Exemplary Service to the Poor” Award
- University of Central Florida (B.S., 2013)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- American Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association, Health Law Section
- New York Bar Association, Health Law Section
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New Jersey Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list: 2020 to 2021, Health Care