Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm’s preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
BTI Client Service A-Team 2021
Based on in-depth interviews with more than 350 corporate counsel, BTI found that Epstein Becker Green’s client service is in the top 10% of law firms surveyed and is ranked among the top 50.
The Legal 500 United States 2021
Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers” and recommended in six other practice areas.
Disability Equality Index
“Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion”
Received a high qualifying score on the 2021 Disability Equality Index, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide.
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2021
Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide: The Elite, and in the District of Columbia, Massachusetts, New Jersey*, and New York. Ranked in Labor & Employment Nationwide, and in California, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Illinois: Highly Regarded, New Jersey*, and New York: The Elite.
(formerly Working Mother Media)
2021 50 Best Law Firms for Women
Recognized for the third time as a Top 50 law firm for women and working mothers.
Human Rights Campaign’s
2021 Corporate Equality Index
Received a top rating as one of the best places to work, for lesbians, gays, bisexuals, and transgender people. This demonstrates our commitment to LGBTQ+ equality and inclusion alongside more than 1,000 of the nation’s largest businesses.
The Best Lawyers in America* 2022: “Ones to Watch”
- Recognized 35 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
The Best Lawyers in America* 2022
- Recognized 58 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- Three attorneys named “Lawyer of the Year”: Gary Herschman, Newark Health Care Law; Patrick Brady, Newark Employment Law – Management; Richard Westling, Nashville Criminal Defense: White Collar.
BTI M&A Outlook 2022 Report
- Recognized by clients and corporate counsel as “an unparalleled M&A Standout.”
Vault “Best Law Firms” 2022
- Best Law Firms for Health Care (Top 5)
- Best Law Firms for Labor and Employment Law (Top 15)
Law360 2021 Glass Ceiling Report
- Recognized among the Top 3 law firms for female attorneys, among more than 270 U.S. firms surveyed.
U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms”* 2021
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Employment Law – Management, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including Baltimore, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management; Detroit for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation; Chicago and New York City for Labor Law – Management; New Jersey for Litigation – Health Care; and Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- The firm also received metropolitan rankings in several practice areas, including Bet-the-Company Litigation, Criminal Defense: White Collar, FDA Law, Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
BTI Litigation Outlook 2020
Ranked by corporate counsel as:
- Litigation Standout in Employment Litigation – Top 15
- Honor Roll in Complex Employment Litigation
This report is based on more than 350 in-depth telephone interviews with legal decision makers, such as heads of litigation, general counsel, and chief legal officers at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue.
BTI Legal Innovation and Technology Outlook 2019: “Mover & Shaker”
- Recognized among firms that are both “changing the way legal services are delivered” and “disrupting the legal industry by making strategic and tactical moves others don’t.”
BTI Brand Elite 2019: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Recognized in the categories “Client Experience,” “Premium Worthy,” and “Innovation,” based solely on in-depth interviews with 694 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies.
Law360 2021 “Diversity Snapshot”
- Ranked within the top 30 of law firms in the category of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 300 firms surveyed.
2020 Diversity & Flexibility Alliance “Tipping the Scales” Award
- Recognized for the second year in a row for promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. See Award Methodology.