Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm’s preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Download our “Awards and Accolades” brochure, and see below for a sampling of our accolades.
The selection methodology for the following awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
BTI Client Service A-Team 2021
Based on in-depth interviews with more than 350 corporate counsel, BTI found that Epstein Becker Green’s client service is in the top 10% of law firms surveyed and is ranked among the top 50.
The Legal 500 United States 2022
Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers” and recommended in six other practice areas.
Disability Equality Index
“Best Place to Work for Disability Inclusion”
Received a high qualifying score on the 2022 Disability Equality Index, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide.
Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business 2022
Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide: The Elite, and in the District of Columbia, Illinois: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Ohio. Ranked in Labor & Employment Nationwide, and in California: Highly Regarded, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Illinois: Highly Regarded, New Jersey, New York: The Elite, and Ohio. Ranked in Litigation: White Collar & Government Investigations in New Jersey.
(formerly Working Mother Media)
2021 50 Best Law Firms for Women
Recognized for the third time as a Top 50 law firm for women and working mothers.
Human Rights Campaign’s
2022 Corporate Equality Index
Received the highest score possible, a score of 100 out of 100, on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
The Best Lawyers in America 2022: “Ones to Watch”
- Recognized 35 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
The Best Lawyers in America 2022
- Recognized 58 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- Named three attorneys “Lawyer of the Year”: Gary Herschman, Newark Health Care Law; Patrick Brady, Newark Employment Law – Management; and Richard Westling, Nashville Criminal Defense: White Collar.
BTI M&A Outlook 2022 Report
- Recognized by clients and corporate counsel as “an unparalleled M&A Standout.”
Vault “Best Law Firms” 2023
- Best Law Firms for Health Care (Top 5)
- Best Law Firms for Labor and Employment Law (Top 20)
Law360 2022 “Glass Ceiling” Report
- Recognized among the Top 3 law firms for female attorneys, among 295 U.S. firms surveyed.
Law360 2022 “Diversity Snapshot”
- Ranked within the top 30 of law firms in the category of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 300 firms surveyed.
Law360 2022 “Pro Bono Ranking”
- Ranked within the top 30 of law firms in the category of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 200 firms surveyed.
U.S. News – Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms” 2022
- Ranked nationally in Tier 1 for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Criminal Defense: White Collar and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
- Ranked in Tier 1 in several metropolitan areas, including Boston, Chicago, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Health Care Law; Chicago, Detroit, New Jersey, New York City, and Washington, DC, for Employment Law – Management; Chicago and Detroit for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law; New Jersey for Commercial Litigation; Chicago and New York City for Labor Law – Management; New Jersey for Litigation – Health Care; Nashville for Criminal Defense: White-Collar; and Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York City, and Stamford for Litigation – Labor & Employment.
- The firm also received metropolitan rankings in several practice areas, including Bet-the-Company Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, FDA Law, Health Care Law, Employment Law – Management, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Labor & Employment, and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
2022 Diversity & Flexibility Alliance “Tipping the Scales” Award
- Recognized for the second year in a row for promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.
BTI Litigation Outlook 2020
Ranked by corporate counsel as:
- Litigation Standout in Employment Litigation – Top 15
- Honor Roll in Complex Employment Litigation
This report is based on more than 350 in-depth telephone interviews with legal decision makers, such as heads of litigation, general counsel, and chief legal officers at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue.
BTI Legal Innovation and Technology Outlook 2019: “Mover & Shaker”
- Recognized among firms that are both “changing the way legal services are delivered” and “disrupting the legal industry by making strategic and tactical moves others don’t.”
BTI Brand Elite 2019: Client Perceptions of the Best-Branded Law Firms
- Recognized in the categories “Client Experience,” “Premium Worthy,” and “Innovation,” based solely on in-depth interviews with 694 corporate counsel at the world’s largest and most influential companies.