Epstein Becker Green has achieved prominence in the leading law firm directories, reflecting the firm's preeminence across a wide range of legal practices and geographic regions.
Download our "Awards and Accolades" brochure, and see below for a sampling of our accolades.
The selection methodology for the following awards can be found here. No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
U.S. News – Best Lawyers® 2023 "Best Law Firms" SurveyRanked nationally in Tier 1 for Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law, Employment Law – Management, Health Care Law, Labor Law – Management, and Litigation – Labor & Employment. The firm also ranked nationally in Criminal Defense: White Collar and Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business 2023Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide: The Elite, and in the District of Columbia, Illinois: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, and Ohio. Also ranked in Labor & Employment Nationwide, and in California: Highly Regarded, Connecticut, District of Columbia, Illinois: Highly Regarded, New Jersey, New York: The Elite, and Ohio. Ranked in Litigation: White Collar & Government Investigations in New Jersey and in Construction in Tennessee.
The Legal 500 United States 2023Named as a top-tier recommended law firm in the category of “Healthcare: Health Insurers” and recommended in six other practice areas.
Bloomberg Law's 2023 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion FrameworkRecognized as one of only 55 U.S.-based law firms that are “helping to move the legal industry forward” through a demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI), based on a study of our firm demographics, leadership and talent pipelines, recruitment and retention efforts, business innovation and strategy, marketing, and DEI in the community.
Disability Equality Index "2023 Best Places to Work for People with Disabilities"Received a high qualifying score on the 2023 Disability Equality Index, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide.
Human Rights Campaign's 2022 Corporate Equality IndexReceived the highest score possible, a score of 100 out of 100, on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, the nation’s foremost benchmarking survey and report measuring corporate policies and practices related to LGBTQ+ workplace equality.
Vault “Best Law Firms” 2024
- Best Law Firms for Health Care (#2)
- Best Law Firms for Labor and Employment Law (#13)
The Best Lawyers in America 2023: “Ones to Watch”
- Recognized 39 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
The Best Lawyers in America 2023
- Recognized 80 Epstein Becker Green attorneys.
- Named two attorneys “Lawyer of the Year”: Peter A. Steinmeyer, Chicago, Employment Law—Management and Employment Law—Management, and Jack Wenik, Newark, Litigation—Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
Law360 2023 “Diversity Snapshot”
- Ranked within the top 30 of law firms in the category of firms with 251-600 attorneys.
BTI Client Service A-Team: Survey of Law Firm Client Service Performance 2022
- Recognized by corporate counsel “as an unparalleled leader in client service.”
BTI M&A Outlook 2022 Report
- Recognized by clients and corporate counsel as “an unparalleled M&A Standout.”
Law360 2022 “Pro Bono Ranking”
- Ranked within the top 30 of law firms in the category of firms with 251-600 attorneys, among more than 200 firms surveyed.
2022 Diversity & Flexibility Alliance “Tipping the Scales” Award
- Recognized for the second year in a row for promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.
BTI Litigation Outlook 2020
Ranked by corporate counsel as:
- Litigation Standout in Employment Litigation – Top 15
- Honor Roll in Complex Employment Litigation
This report is based on more than 350 in-depth telephone interviews with legal decision makers, such as heads of litigation, general counsel, and chief legal officers at large organizations with $1 billion or more in revenue.