We are proud of our commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion and are thrilled external organizations have recognized our efforts.
- Named a finalist for the Minority Corporate Counsel Association’s 2023 Thomas L. Sager Award and earned Gold Seal Accreditation for diversity efforts.
- Signed on as a member of the 5.0 Rule in 2021 as part of the firm’s enduring commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion; achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status and signed Mansfield Rule 6.0; completed Mansfield Rule 6.0, achieved Mansfield Certification Plus status, and joined the Mansfield Rule 2023-2024, administered by Diversity Lab, for a continued focus on this strategic objective.
- Scored 100—the highest possible total—on the 2023 Disability Equality Index®, the leading nonprofit resource for business disability inclusion worldwide, and recognized as one of only seven law firms to earn the “2023 Best Places to Work for People with Disabilities” designation, strengthening the firm’s commitment to bringing clients a diverse team of attorneys and professionals.
- Recognized as one of only 55 U.S.-based law firms in Bloomberg Law‘s 2023 Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Framework.
- Ranked by Law360‘s 2023 “Diversity Snapshot” within the top 30 of law firms with 251-600 attorneys.
- Received the highest score possible, a score of 100 out of 100, on the Human Rights Campaign’s 2022 Corporate Equality Index, an annual report assessing lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender inclusion in major companies and law firms across the nation.
- Recognized in the "Top 3" law firms for female attorneys in Law360's 2023 "Women in Law" report, of firms with 251-600 attorneys.
- Named by Seramount (formerly Working Mother Media) among the 2021 “50 Best Law Firms for Women” for the third time, recognized for excellence in the areas of representation, flexibility, leadership, compensation, and advancement of women, as well as development and retention of women.
- Received “Tipping the Scales” award for the second year in a row, presented by the Diversity & Flexibility Alliance, in recognition of promoting 50% or more women to partner in the most recent class.