ALICE KWAK is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in all aspects of employment and labor litigation, including single-plaintiff and class and collective actions involving claims of wage and hour violations, harassment, discrimination, wrongful discharge, and retaliation, in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies
- Counsels employers on day-to-day employment-related issues to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws, including advising clients on policies and procedures, leaves, wage and hour laws, and hiring and termination
- Performs due diligence reviews of labor and employment issues for mergers and acquisitions
- Drafts and reviews employment contracts and separation agreements
- Conducts workplace investigations of allegations of employee misconduct
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Kwak was an attorney in the Employment Practice Group at an international law firm. During law school, she served as a Judicial Extern, first to the Honorable Laurel Beeler, U.S. Magistrate Judge for the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California, and then to the Honorable Goodwin H. Liu, Associate Justice of the Supreme Court of California.
- University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., cum laude)
- Hastings Law Journal
- University of California, Irvine (B.A.)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California