MAXIMILIAN D. CADMUS is an Associate in the Litigation & Business Disputes practice, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation and related contexts, including insurance coverage disputes, administrative appeals, and business, products liability, and professional liability litigation
- Provides representation to clients before state and federal courts, arbitration panels, and administrative agencies
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Cadmus was a litigation attorney at a New Jersey-based law firm. Previously, he was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Dennis F. Carey, III, of the New Jersey Superior Court, Essex Vicinage, and then to the Honorable Jose L. Linares of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Later, he was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Jerome M. St. John of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division.
While attending law school, Mr. Cadmus was an Articles Editor of the Rutgers Law Review.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- University of Toronto (B.A., with honors, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- National Eagle Scout Association
- New Jersey Historical Society
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association