MAXIMILIAN D. CADMUS is an Associate in the Litigation & Business Disputes practice, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green. Mr. Cadmus was selected by his peers for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America©: “Ones to Watch” (2021) in the field of Insurance Law.
- Represents clients in a variety of commercial litigation and related contexts, including insurance coverage disputes, administrative appeals, and business, products liability, and professional liability litigation.
- Provides representation to clients before state and federal courts, arbitration panels, and administrative agencies.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Cadmus was a litigation attorney at a New Jersey-based law firm. During law school, Mr. Cadmus was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Dennis F. Carey, III, Presiding Judge of the New Jersey Superior Court, Essex Vicinage, and then to the Honorable Jose L. Linares, Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. Mr. Cadmus was also an Article editor of the Rutgers Law Review.
Following law school, Mr Cadmus was a law clerk to the Honorable Jerome M. St. John of the New Jersey Superior Court, Appellate Division. Since that time, Mr. Cadmus has successfully advocated for clients at the trial level and on appeal.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Articles Editor, Rutgers Law Review
- University of Toronto (B.A., with honors, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- National Eagle Scout Association
- New Jersey Historical Society
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Cowley v. Virtua Health Sys., Supreme Court Docket No. 081891 (May 4, 2020)
- Mejia v. Quest Diagnostics, Inc., Supreme Court Docket No. 082739 (Mar. 16, 2020)
- Deborah Heart & Lung Ctr. v. Virtua Health, Inc., A-2307-17T1, 2019 WL 3162362 (N.J. Super. Ct. App. Div. July 16, 2019), cert. denied, 240 N.J. 188 (2019)
- Capital Health Sys., Inc. v. Veznedaroglu, 15-8288, 2017 WL 751855 (D.N.J. Feb. 27, 2017)
- Hanover 3201 Realty, LLC v. Village Supermarkets, Inc., 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 140286 (D.N.J. Oct. 2, 2014) (Chesler, U.S.D.J.)