Attorney Diana Costantino Gomprecht handles a diverse range of employment and commercial disputes in federal and state courts, as well as arbitration tribunals and administrative agencies, including the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, American Arbitration Association, and JAMS.
In addition, Diana represents her clients before the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, New York State Division of Human Rights, and New York City Commission on Human Rights. She also provides advice and counsel to clients in order to reduce the risk of litigation. Diana provides representation to clients from various industries, including financial services and banking, health care, advertising, media, and insurance, as well as charitable organizations.
Diana litigates and counsels a wide range of issues, including:
- Employment discrimination
- Hostile work environment
- Fair Labor Standards Act
- State wage and hour laws
- Employment class actions
- Breach of contract
- Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
- Restrictive covenants
- Trade secrets
- Unfair competition/non-competes
- Intellectual property
- Reinsurance and insurance coverage disputes
Additionally, Diana provides guidance and creative strategies to clients regarding best practices for the preservation and collection of electronically stored information ("ESI"). Her matters frequently involve a focus on forensic investigations of computer data, as well as creative solutions for the resolution of ESI protocol disputes with opposing counsel. She frequently speaks on best practices for the preservation and production of electronic discovery through continuing legal education programs.
Within Epstein Becker Green, Diana is a member of the Litigation Steering Committee and the Technology Steering Committee. She is also an active member the firm's Women's Initiative and is committed to the firm's pro bono program.
Diana is a member of the Young Executives Committee for the Italy-America Chamber of Commerce and a member of the Junior League of Pelham, New York. She lives in Pelham Manor with her husband and three children.
- Business Torts, Competition & Trade Secrets
- Commercial and Contract Litigation
- Data Breach/Cybersecurity Investigations & Litigation
- Employment Litigation
- Employment, Labor & Workforce Management
- Insurance Coverage and Reinsurance Disputes
- Intellectual Property
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Litigation & Business Disputes
- Trade Secrets & Employee Mobility
• The Best Lawyers in America, Litigation – Labor and Employment (2023)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- Binghamton University, State University of New York (B.A., cum laude, 1998)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association