Cynthia Park* advises on employee benefits and assists in defending clients in labor and employment-related litigation, such as discrimination, harassment, and breach of contract disputes. She also audits employers’ policies, procedures, and handbooks to ensure compliance with applicable laws and best practices.
While earning her J.D. at Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Cynthia served as a legal extern in the Securities Fraud and Narcotics Units of the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of New York. She also was a legal extern in FINRA's Enforcement Department, where she helped investigate potential securities violations and assisted in bringing formal disciplinary actions when warranted.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Cynthia worked as a paralegal at a boutique litigation firm in New York and as a human resources administrator at a global inter-dealer brokerage firm.
*Not admitted to the practice of law. Application pending in New York.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- Research Editor, Cardozo International & Comparative Policy Law Review
- Scholar, The Samuel & Ronnie Heyman Center on Corporate Governance
- Recipient, E. Nathaniel Gates Scholarship
- New York University (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- National Asian Pacific American Bar Association