BRIAN L. FRIEDMAN is a Member of the Firm in the Litigation & Business Disputes practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents clients in a variety of complex disputes involving, among other things, financial services, contract, business torts, fiduciary duty, bankruptcy, and construction issues
- Handles cases in state and federal courts and in domestic and international arbitration
- Provides representation and counseling to major brokerage firms, futures commission merchants, and other leading financial institutions in securities and commodities litigation; arbitrations and mediations; compliance and regulatory matters; and investigations and enforcement proceedings by the Securities and Exchange Commission, the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the National Futures Association, and exchanges
- Conducts internal investigations and prepares clients for anticipated litigation and regulatory action
In addition, Mr. Friedman has handled, on a pro bono basis, juvenile criminal appeals and divorce proceedings as well as matters involving special education in prison.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Friedman was a Senior Counsel at an international firm, where he was also a member of the firm’s Financial Services Practice Group and Securities Litigation Practice Group.
- New York University School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Criminal Appellate Advocacy Clinic
- Duke University (A.B., cum laude, 1996)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar