ALLISON S. ZANGRILLI is a Senior Counsel in the Health Care & Life Sciences and Corporate Services practices, in the Princeton office of Epstein Becker Green. She also practices extensively in the real estate field.
- Counsels hospitals, physician practice groups, health care service providers, and other clients on financing and commercial real estate matters, general business organization matters, and contract issues
- Reviews, drafts, and negotiates commercial leases, agreements for the purchase and sale of real estate and business assets, and related documents
- Represents lenders and borrowers in commercial transactions
- Prepares and reviews commercial loan documents
- Reviews and addresses due diligence and complex title issues
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Zangrilli was an attorney in the Banking & Financial Services, Real Estate, and Commercial Leasing & Property Management practice groups of a New Jersey-based law firm.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Camden (J.D., 1995)
- The College of New Jersey (B.A., magna cum laude, 1992)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- The College of New Jersey, Former Adjunct Professor
- Megan Nicole Kanka Foundation, Board of Trustees (2004-2012)
- New York State Bar Association
- Notre Dame High School, Strategic Planning Committee