SCHEHERAZADE A. WASTY is an Associate in the Litigation and Health Care and Life Sciences practices in the Newark and Princeton offices of Epstein Becker Green. She concentrates in commercial litigation involving health care providers that span the health care delivery spectrum. In 2019 and 2020, Ms. Wasty was named to the New Jersey Super Lawyers “Rising Stars” list in the area of Health Care. Epstein Becker Green honored Ms. Wasty for exemplifying the firm's Values Commitment to clients.
- Advises and represents health care providers on reimbursement issues and payor-provider disputes
- Regularly represents health care clients before federal and state courts and arbitration panels on a national basis
- Advises clients on a variety of matters related to federal and state antitrust issues and claims
- Represents clients in complex commercial litigation matters encompassing business torts, breaches of contract, breaches of fiduciary duty, collections, and unfair trade and competition claims
Previously, Ms. Wasty was a Law Clerk to the Honorable Jose L. Linares of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey, who was subsequently appointed Chief Judge of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. During law school, she was a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Dennis M. Cavanaugh of the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey.
- New York Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Bryn Mawr College (B.A., 2009)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey