Attorney Donald Krueger represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, in a wide range of industries, including health care, financial services, real estate, manufacturing, construction, hospitality, and transportation.
Donald’s work involves the following:
- Representing management on traditional labor law issues, including union organizing campaigns, decertification proceedings, unfair labor practices, and related proceedings before the National Labor Relations Board, as well as corporate campaigns, collective bargaining, arbitrations, injunction proceedings and strikes, lockouts, picketing, and demonstrations
- Strategizing and advising management on complex labor relations issues such as reductions in force, plant closings, work relocations, and outsourcings
- Counseling clients on all aspects of compliance with federal, state, or local laws affecting labor and employment relations
- Litigating labor, employment, and civil rights disputes in federal and state courts and before administrative agencies
- Conducting wage and hour, labor, and employment relations audits