MICHAEL L. LYNCH is an Associate in the Litigation & Business Disputes practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Represents employers in a wide range of employment-related litigation, including claims of discrimination and retaliation, wrongful termination, breach of employment contract, and whistleblowing
- Provides assistance in the representation of clients in federal and state court, mediation, and arbitration proceedings involving business disputes, complex commercial litigation, and breach of contract matters
- Assists with litigation matters involving the breach of non-competition and non-solicitation agreements, the misappropriation of trade secrets and confidential information, and unfair competition
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Lynch served as a Law Clerk to Judge Paul G. Feinman, initially at the Appellate Division of the Supreme Court of New York, First Judicial Department, and then at the New York State Court of Appeals, New York’s highest court.
While attending law school, Mr. Lynch served as a Judicial Intern to the Honorable Edgardo Ramos of the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York and as a Clinical Intern at the New York City Law Department, Labor & Employment Field Clinic. In conjunction with his undergraduate studies, Mr. Lynch spent a semester at New College, Oxford University, studying international human rights law.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law (J.D., 2016)
- Associate Editor, Cardozo Arts & Entertainment Law Journal
- The Honors College, George Mason University (B.A., cum laude, 2013)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association, LGBT Rights Committee
- Cardozo Alumni Association