Juan Larios brings his client-focused enthusiasm to advocating for and advising employers in traditional labor law matters. He represents clients with tact and toughness in administrative agency hearings, arbitrations, and mediations. He also counsels employers on complying with federal and state labor and employment laws, and negotiates collective bargaining agreements.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Juan served as Labor Relations Specialist at an academic health system in California. In that role, he interpreted collective bargaining agreements, managed grievances, and engaged in collective bargaining locally and across the entire health system. Previously, as a graduate law clerk at a San Diego law firm, he drafted business transactional documents and mediation briefs, motions, and other litigation-related documents.
Since 2018, Juan has coached the Alternative Dispute Resolution team at California Western School of Law, which won the 2020-2021 American Bar Association National Negotiation Competition. Additionally, Juan has received a Labor Relations Academy Masters Certificate from the California Public Employers Labor Relations Association.
- University of San Diego School of Law (LL.M., 2018)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- First Place, Intra-School ADR/Negotiation Competition (Spring 2017)
- Recipient, Moot Court Honors Board Distinguished Advocate Award
- Recipient, Student of Distinction Award
- Pepperdine University (B.A., 2014)