Attorney Amanda Gómez's experience includes:
- Counseling clients on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies
- Preparing employment, consulting, and separation agreements
- Conducting workplace training seminars for employees
- Assisting in defending clients in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour disputes
Amanda also advises clients and writes extensively on unique issues of employment relations, including queer and transgender rights in the workplace.
Amanda received her J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she was the Executive Submissions Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Gender. While attending Harvard Law, Amanda served as a Legal Intern at an organization that provides direct legal representation to asylum seekers.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Submissions Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Gender
- University of Miami (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- New York
Professional & Community Involvement
- New York City Bar Association, LGBTQ Rights Committee