MARY T. VU is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Defends employers against class action claims and in individual labor and employment disputes arising from allegations of wage and hour violations; wrongful and retaliatory termination; sexual harassment; hostile work environment; and sex, race, pregnancy, and age discrimination
- Litigates unfair competition, non-compete, and trade secret matters, including disputes involving corporate raiding and the misappropriation of trade secrets by former employees
- Represents employers before administrative agencies, including the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Ms. Vu was a litigation attorney at a Southern California law firm.
As a law student, Ms. Vu volunteered at UCLA Law’s El Centro Reentry Legal Clinic, which prepares expungement petitions and takes advantage of existing legal means to clear criminal records.
- University of California, Los Angeles, School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- University of Southern California (B.A., magna cum laude, 2015)
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California