KEVIN FAVRO is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Counsels clients on compliance with federal, state, and local employment and tax issues
- Advises companies involved in corporate merger, acquisition, and divestiture transactions on employment-related and restrictive covenant issues as well as related tax issues
- Provides advice to both corporate and individual clients on executive compensation issues, including the design of executive employment contracts, incentive compensation arrangements, and stock option plans
- Assists employers in payroll tax audits by California’s Employment Development Department
- Advises employers on the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, including its SBA loan provisions
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Favro was a corporate attorney and was regularly involved with strategic corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, with domestic and foreign clients. During law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Maureen A. Tighe of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California.
- Loyola Law School (LL.M., 2017)
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Corporate and Tax Law Concentrations with Honors
- California State University, Long Beach (B.S., 2013)
- Graduated with Honors