KEVIN FAVRO is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the Los Angeles office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Provides representation to employers in all types of business and employment litigation, in both state and federal courts and before arbitration tribunals
- Defends employers in wage and hour class, collective, and representative actions brought under the California Labor Code, the federal Fair Labor Standards Act, and the California Private Attorney General Act (PAGA)
- Advises companies involved in corporate merger, acquisition, and divestiture transactions on employment-related and restrictive covenant issues as well as related tax issues
- Provides advice to both corporate and individual clients on executive compensation issues, including the design of executive employment contracts, incentive compensation arrangements, and stock option plans
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Favro was a corporate attorney and was regularly involved with strategic corporate transactions, such as mergers and acquisitions, with domestic and foreign clients. During law school, he served as a judicial extern to the Honorable Maureen A. Tighe of the U.S. Bankruptcy Court in the Central District of California.
- Loyola Law School (LL.M., 2017)
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Corporate and Tax Law Concentrations with Honors
- California State University, Long Beach (B.S., 2013)
- Graduated with Honors