AMANDA M. GÓMEZ is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Counsels clients on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies
- Prepares employment, consulting, and separation agreements
- Conducts workplace training seminars for employees
- Assists in defending clients in labor and employment-related litigation in a broad array of matters, such as discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wage and hour disputes
Ms. Gómez also advises clients and writes extensively on unique issues of employment relations, including queer and transgender rights in the workplace.
Ms. Gómez received her J.D. from Harvard Law School, where she was the Executive Submissions Editor of the Harvard Journal of Law & Gender. While attending Harvard Law, Ms. Gómez served as a Legal Intern at an organization that provides direct legal representation to asylum seekers.
- Harvard Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Submissions Editor, Harvard Journal of Law & Gender
- University of Miami (B.A., summa cum laude, 2012)
- Phi Beta Kappa Honor Society
- New York
- New York City Bar Association, LGBTQ Rights Committee