Rules of the Road: Return to Work in the Time of COVID-19August 18, 2020
Returning to the physical workplace safely and in a compliant manner is essential to minimize the spread of COVID-19. Attorney Ian Carleton Schaefer shares 10 “Rules of the Road” to help guide employers and employees alike through this transition:
- Rule #1: Don’t Rush In Without a Plan
- Rule #2: Keep Your Mask On
- Rule #3: Wash Your Hands All the Time!
- Rule #4: There’s No Touching, Ever
- Rule #5: Yes, My Employer Can Do That
- Rule #6: If You’re Sick, Stay Home
- Rule #7: Be Prepared To Improvise
- Rule #8: Don’t Waste the Crisis
- Rule #9: Don’t Discriminate or Retaliate. If Plausible, Accommodate.
- Rule #10: Remember, Don’t Be Creepy
Epstein Becker Green offers employers compliant, ready-made or customizable COVID-19 training and operational planning services available for rapid deployment in your organization. Our training solution addresses return-to-work considerations and guidelines. This presentation can be tailored to your company’s internal branding and may be administered by either a member of your own training team or one of our experienced attorneys.