Throughout this series, we've talked about the growth of the direct access testing industry and the types of models developed to support the businesses that are using that type of testing.
We've covered reimbursement considerations and physician ordering and specimen collection regulations. How does all of this come together to shape the future of the lab testing industry?
On the final episode of our four-part series on direct access laboratory testing, Epstein Becker Green attorneys Bob Hearn, James Boiani, and Megan Robertson discuss licensing and operational considerations, as well as where the lab testing industry is headed.
About the Diagnosing Health Care Podcast
The Diagnosing Health Care podcast series examines the business opportunities and solutions that exist despite the high-stakes legal, policy, and regulatory issues that the health care industry faces.
Trouble listening to this podcast? Please contact us at email@example.com and mention whether you were at home or working within a corporate network. We'd also love to hear your suggestions for future episode topics.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to Diagnosing Health Care on your preferred platform – Amazon Music / Audible, Apple Podcasts, Audacy, Deezer, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Overcast, Pandora, PlayerFM, Spotify, YouTube.
Spread the Word
Would your colleagues, professional network, or friends benefit from Diagnosing Health Care? Please share the edition each week on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, and your connections can subscribe for email notifications.
- Member of the Firm
- Member of the Firm
- Senior Counsel
- Academic and Clinical Research
- Corporate Compliance Program Development, Implementation, and Effectiveness
- Drug and Medical Device Distribution
- FDA Inspections and Enforcement
- Health Care
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investigations and Enforcement
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investor Services
- Industry Research and Clinical Trials
- Life Sciences
- Life Sciences Due Diligence
- Product Marketing and Compliance
- Regulatory Strategy, Product Development, and Product Approvals