What are the various factors impacting stakeholders in the direct access testing industry?
By the end of this four-part series on direct access laboratory testing, listeners will have gained insight into how to navigate the complex regulatory and legal regimes that govern the process of making lab tests available directly to patients and understand the aspects that will dictate how their operations should be structured.
On this episode, Epstein Becker Green attorneys Amy Dow, Bob Hearn, James Boiani, and Megan Robertson discuss the regulatory landscape governing direct access laboratory testing.
Stay tuned for upcoming episodes and guests in our special series on direct access laboratory testing.
About the Diagnosing Health Care Podcast
The Diagnosing Health Care podcast series examines the business opportunities and solutions that exist despite the high-stakes legal, policy, and regulatory issues that the health care industry faces.
Trouble listening to this podcast? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention whether you were at home or working within a corporate network. We'd also love to hear your suggestions for future episode topics.
Subscribe to the Podcast
Never miss an episode! Subscribe to Diagnosing Health Care on your preferred platform – Amazon Music / Audible, Apple Podcasts, Audacy, Deezer, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Overcast, Pandora, PlayerFM, Spotify, Vimeo, YouTube.
Spread the Word
Would your colleagues, professional network, or friends benefit from Diagnosing Health Care? Please share the edition each week on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, and your connections can subscribe for email notifications.
- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm
- Member of the Firm
- Member of the Firm
- Academic and Clinical Research
- Corporate Compliance Program Development, Implementation, and Effectiveness
- Drug and Medical Device Distribution
- FDA Inspections and Enforcement
- Health Care
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investigations and Enforcement
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investor Services
- Industry Research and Clinical Trials
- Life Sciences
- Life Sciences Due Diligence
- Product Marketing and Compliance
- Regulatory Strategy, Product Development, and Product Approvals