New York, NY (May 27, 2014) — The national law firm of Epstein Becker Green (EBG) is pleased to announce that the firm received top rankings in the following practice areas in the 2014 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business:
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide, in the District of Columbia, and in New York
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
"Our firm greatly values the recognitions that we receive from Chambers USA each year and would like to thank our clients for their recommendations in our focused areas of practice. We have ranked in the national healthcare category for eight years, since it became a national category. This ranking demonstrates over 40 years of continued focus and dedication to the health care industry. We are also incredibly proud of the recognition for our work in labor and employment and employee benefits," said Mark E. Lutes, Chair of the firm's Board of Directors and a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, D.C., office.
Nineteen EBG attorneys have been ranked by peers and clients as "Leaders in Their Field," including:
- Jeffrey H. Becker (Nationwide — Healthcare: Transactional); (New York — Healthcare)
- Patrick G. Brady (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- Joan A. Disler (New Jersey — Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Steven B. Epstein (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- David W. Garland (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- David D. Green (New Jersey — Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Ronald M. Green (New York — Labor & Employment)
- Robert S. Groban, Jr. (New York — Immigration)
- Barry A. Guryan (Massachusetts — Labor & Employment)
- Douglas A. Hastings (Nationwide — Healthcare: Transactional); (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- Carmine A. Iannaccone (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- Mark Lutes (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- David E. Matyas (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- David Poppick (Connecticut — Labor & Employment)
- Lynn Shapiro Snyder (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- Peter Stein (Connecticut — Labor & Employment)
- Bradley Merrill Thompson (District of Columbia — Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory)
- Michael D. Thompson (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- Carrie Valiant (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
Bethany J. Hills has been ranked as an "Up and Coming" in New York — Healthcare.
About Chambers USA
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, published by Chambers & Partners in London, is a widely respected, annual directory of America's preeminent lawyers. The directory ranks and reviews U.S. law firms and lawyers based on in-depth interviews with lawyers and their clients conducted by independent researchers. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients. The directory covers all the major practice areas at a national level, as well as the key legal specialties within each state. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., founded in 1973, is a national law firm with approximately 250 lawyers practicing in 10 offices, in Baltimore, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Los Angeles, New York, Newark, San Francisco, Stamford, and Washington, D.C. The firm is uncompromising in its pursuit of legal excellence and client service in its areas of practice: Health Care and Life Sciences, Labor and Employment, Litigation, Corporate Services, and Employee Benefits. Epstein Becker Green was founded to serve the health care industry and has been at the forefront of health care legal developments since 1973. The firm is also proud to be a trusted advisor to clients in the financial services, retail, and hospitality industries, among others, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Our commitment to these practices and industries reflects the founders' belief in focused proficiency paired with seasoned experience. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.