Winner of the 2012 Award for Excellence in Healthcare, EBG is nominated again in 2013; Ranked No. 1 in Healthcare in the District of Columbia & New York
New York, NY (May 24, 2013) — The national law firm of Epstein Becker Green (EBG) is pleased to announce that after winning the Chambers USA Award for Excellence in Healthcare in 2012 the firm was nominated again in 2013. The firm was also ranked No. 1 in Healthcare in the District of Columbia and New York for the seventh year in a row and is included in Chambers' "Nationwide Healthcare" category, which recognizes the firm's preeminence in the field.
Further, EBG received top rankings in the following practice areas in the 2013 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business:
- Ranked in Healthcare Nationwide, in the District of Columbia, and New York
- Ranked in Labor & Employment in Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York
- Ranked in Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation in New Jersey
"Our firm truly values the recognitions we receive from Chambers USA each year, especially since they are based on feedback from our clients and peers. We want to thank them for recommending us for these recognitions, and we look forward to continuing to focus on client service excellence in the practice areas we serve," said Douglas A. Hastings, Chair of the firm's Board of Directors and a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, D.C., office.
Nineteen EBG attorneys have been ranked by peers and clients as "Leaders in Their Field," including:
- Jeffrey H. Becker — (Nationwide - Healthcare: Transactional); (New York — Healthcare)
- Robert N. Berg — (Georgia — Healthcare)
- Patrick G. Brady — (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- Joan A. Disler — (New Jersey — Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation)
- Steven B. Epstein — (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- David W. Garland — (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- Ronald M. Green — (New York — Labor & Employment)
- Robert S. Groban, Jr. — (New York — Immigration)
- Douglas A. Hastings — (Nationwide — Healthcare: Transactional); (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- Carmine A. Iannaccone — (New Jersey — Labor & Employment)
- Michael S. Kun — (California — Labor & Employment)
- Mark Lutes — (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- David E. Matyas — (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- Kenneth G. Menendez — (Georgia — Litigation: General Commercial)
- David Poppick — (Connecticut — Labor & Employment)
- Lynn Shapiro Snyder — (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
- Peter Stein — (Connecticut — Labor & Employment)
- Bradley Merrill Thompson — (District of Columbia — Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory)
- Carrie Valiant — (District of Columbia — Healthcare)
About Chambers USA
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, published by Chambers & Partners in London, is a widely respected, annual directory of America's preeminent lawyers. The directory ranks and reviews U.S. law firms and lawyers based on in-depth interviews with lawyers and their clients conducted by independent researchers. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients. The directory covers all the major practice areas at a national level, as well as the key legal specialties within each state. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.