26 EBG Lawyers Cited as "Leaders in Their Field"; Firm Ranked No. 1 in Healthcare in District of Columbia and New York
New York, NY (June 17, 2010) — National law firm Epstein Becker Green is pleased to announce that 26 of the Firm's lawyers have been ranked by peers and clients as "Leaders in Their Field" in the 2010 edition of Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business. In addition, the Firm again ranked No. 1 in Healthcare in the District of Columbia and New York.
Chambers USA reported that "this Firm is acknowledged to have one of the leading healthcare practices in the USA and is home to a vast number of talented attorneys." The Firm is included in Chambers' new "Nationwide Healthcare" category, which recognizes Epstein Becker Green's preeminence in the field. Additionally, the Firm was nominated for a Chambers USA Award for Excellence in the Healthcare category.
Chambers USA also pointed out that "labor and employment is one of the cornerstones of this Firm's practice," and that "the Firm's strong position in the labor and employment sector has historically attracted a number of hospital clients and it remains preeminent on the provider side."
The Epstein Becker Green lawyers listed in the 2010 edition of Chambers USA include:
- Jeffrey H. Becker (Healthcare, New York; Healthcare: Transactional, Nationwide)
- Robert N. Berg (Healthcare, Georgia)
Patrick G. Brady (Labor and Employment, New Jersey)
- Michael W. Casey, III (Labor and Employment, Florida)
- Hector A. Chichoni (Immigration, Florida)
Joan A. Disler (Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, New Jersey)
- Steven B. Epstein (Healthcare, D.C.)
- David W. Garland (Labor and Employment, New Jersey)
Wendy C. Goldstein (Healthcare, New York)
Ronald M. Green (Labor and Employment, New York)
- Robert S. Groban, Jr. (Immigration, New York)
- Douglas A. Hastings (Healthcare, D.C.; Healthcare: Transactional, Nationwide)
- William A. Helvestine (Healthcare, California)
- M. Maxine Hicks (Real Estate, Georgia)
- Carmine A. Iannaccone (Labor and Employment, New Jersey)
- Kenneth J. Kelly (Litigation: General Commercial, New York)
- Mark E. Lutes (Healthcare, D.C.)
- David E. Matyas (Healthcare, D.C.)
- Kenneth G. Menendez (Litigation: General Commercial, Georgia)
- Jon A. Sale (Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations, Florida)
- Lynn Shapiro Snyder (Healthcare, D.C.)
- Frederick Warren Strasser (Immigration, New York)
- Peter M. Stein (Labor and Employment, Connecticut)
- Bradley Merrill Thompson (Healthcare: Pharmaceutical/Medical Products Regulatory, D.C.)
- Carrie Valiant (Healthcare, D.C.)
- A. Martin Wickliff, Jr. (Labor and Employment, Texas)
Chambers USA: America's Leading Lawyers for Business, published by Chambers & Partners in London, is a widely respected, annual directory of America's preeminent lawyers. The directory ranks and reviews U.S. law firms and lawyers based on in-depth interviews with lawyers and their clients conducted by independent researchers. The qualities on which rankings are assessed include technical ability, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness/astuteness, diligence, commitment, and other qualities most valued by clients. The directory covers all the major practice areas at a national level, as well as the key legal specialties within each state. For more information, visit www.chambersandpartners.com/USA.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.