ARIT DILIP BUTANI* is a Senior Attorney in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the San Francisco office of Epstein Becker Green. He concentrates his practice on employment-based immigration law.
- Provides strategic counsel to clients of all sizes and from various industries—including software companies, biotechnology companies, architecture firms, financial institutions, manufacturing companies, brand marketing companies, entertainment companies, IT consulting firms, and staffing agencies, among others—on all aspects of immigration
- Advises on a wide range of business immigration issues, including PERM, PERM audits, immigrant visa petitions (EB2/EB3), multinational manager petitions, I-9 compliance, H-1B, TN, O-1, E-3, and L-1 cases
- Counsels on all aspects of the citizenship and naturalization processes and family-based immigration, including, among other things, applying for adjustment of status and filing the Petition to Remove Conditions on Residence
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Butani was an immigration attorney at an international corporate immigration law firm.
*Admitted in Washington State; not admitted in California.
- Western Michigan University, Thomas M. Cooley Law School (J.D., 2007)
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (B.A., 2003)
- Washington State
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association – Northern California
- Washington State Bar Association