Hospitals, health care providers, and other health care clients rely on attorney Enrique Miranda to represent them in corporate, contractual, and transactional matters. He advises clients on all aspects of the business cycle, including joint venture and merger and acquisition (M&A) transactions and the formation of new entities.
Enrique participates on client teams in M&A transactions. He negotiates and drafts purchase and sale agreements and related transaction documents and conducts due diligence reviews of target entities. Clients also count on Enrique to guide them through financing transactions and to assist with the negotiation and drafting of financing documents.
In addition, Enrique counsels clients on entity formation and corporate governance matters and prepares governing documents. Clients appreciate his ability to handle contracting for all their business needs, including the drafting, review, and negotiation of business service and employment agreements. He also helps clients stay compliant with federal and state health care laws, such as the Stark Law and the Anti-Kickback Statute.
During law school, Enrique earned a concentration in health law from the nation's premier health law program. He was an extern at a large health system and participated in the Health Law Association's 2016 National Health Law Transactional Competition.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Enrique was a health care lawyer at a national law firm. Prior to that, he was a member of the transactions practice for an international law firm.
- Health Care Mergers and AcquisitionsRepresented Private Equity Backed Provider Group with Complex Platform Acquisition in California
- Health Care Mergers and AcquisitionsBuyer-Side Representation in the Purchase of a Medical Group with Complex Payor Relationships and Corporate Practice of Medicine Considerations
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- Health Law Concentration
- Senior Editor, Saint Louis University Law Journal
- Winthrop University (B.S., 2012)
- Florida State Courts