The Time Is Now: Anti-Harassment TrainingHalting Harassment August 26, 2020
Recognizing employers have challenges in ensuring employees complete mandatory sexual harassment training requirements during the COVID-19 pandemic, Epstein Becker Green’s e-learning solution, Halting Harassment: Rules of the Road for a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace, offers virtual training that is ready for rollout on your Learning Management System within 14 days. Training is delivered online wherever trainees may be located—in the office or at home, via desktop, laptop, or tablet. The course is compliant with requirements in each state that mandates training; plus, it delivers information on a range of protected categories, including race, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, and more.
Training deadlines that employers in certain states should be aware of:
- California, Illinois, and New York each have year-end training deadlines.
- Connecticut has offered some relief for employers impacted by limited working conditions; however, the state will still require compliance for most employers by October 1, 2020.
- Employers operating in Delaware and Maine should be aware that those states also have training mandates with ongoing deadlines and requirements.
Contact us to demo the full course today! Epstein Becker Green attorneys can also offer live training via Zoom, webinar, and more.
Preview the Course
Halting Harassment provides compelling, compliant, interactive training for all company employees. This 50-state solution integrates with your learning management system for easy tracking and reporting.
Halting Harassment also provides training for supervisors and managers, in light of their special role in preventing workplace harassment and creating inclusive, respectful working environments.
Don't Have an LMS?
Live, interactive training sessions can be presented remotely. These sessions safely meet requirements while delivering a custom experience to your employees. Email us to discuss remote training options.
Employees will be provided with essential training on topics such as:
- What “harassment,” “discrimination,” and “retaliation” mean
- Where and when harassment, discrimination, and retaliation might take place
- How to engage in bystander intervention
- How the company’s complaint procedure works
- Other matters as may be requested by law in the jurisdictions where your company does business
Additional features include:
- Compliance with state and local requirements on anti-harassment training
- Modularity that creates the most efficient user experience
- Interactive video scenarios, questions, answers, and testing
- Q&A style testing that ensures comprehension and compliance
- Sharable Content Object Reference Mode (“SCORM”) compliant training course for client learning management systems
- Inclusion of company's harassment complaint procedure
Halting Harassment is formatted for viewing on devices larger than a smartphone, including tablets, laptops, and desktops. Technical functionality of mobile capabilities is dependent on your learning management system.
The time is now to provide essential anti-harassment training remotely. Contact us today.