Halting Harassment: 7 Rules of the RoadFall 2019
Learn the “7 Rules of the Road” for halting sexual harassment in the workplace, presented by attorneys Jennifer Gefsky and Ian Carleton Schaefer:
- Rule #1: Don’t Be Creepy®
- Rule #2: No Inappropriate Touching
- Rule #3: It’s Not About You - It’s About Me
- Rule #4: No Dreams and Definitely No Beds
- Rule #5: One Free Compliment
- Rule #6: Keep Your Clothes On
- Rule #7: Apply the Rules Equally
This video was prepared as part of Halting Harassment: Rules of the Road for a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace, an interactive e-learning solution to newly enacted mandatory training requirements created by law firm Epstein Becker Green. Halting Harassment can help employers, in jurisdictions with such requirements and as well as those without them, encourage behaviors that foster a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Harassment in the workplace is a very serious issue, and forward-looking employers engage employees in respectful, inclusive conversations on preventing harassment in the workplace.