Halting Harassment: 7 Rules of the RoadMay 13, 2021
Learn the “7 Rules of the Road” for halting sexual harassment in the workplace:
- Rule #1: Don’t Be Creepy®
- Rule #2: No Inappropriate Touching
- Rule #3: It’s Not About You - It’s About Me
- Rule #4: No Dreams and Definitely No Beds
- Rule #5: Keep Compliments Work-Appropriate
- Rule #6: Keep Your Clothes On
- Rule #7: Apply the Rules Equally
This video was prepared as part of Halting Harassment: Rules of the Road for a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace, an interactive e-learning solution to address mandatory anti-harassment training requirements, created by law firm Epstein Becker Green. Halting Harassment helps employers encourage behaviors that foster a work environment free from discrimination and harassment.
Harassment in the workplace is a very serious issue, and forward-looking employers engage employees in respectful, inclusive conversations on preventing harassment in the workplace.
Sign Up for a Free, Interactive Demonstration of Our Anti-Harassment Training Tool
Contact us to learn how this training can protect your organization and to explore all your training options—use the form above or email: [email protected]
Halting Harassment® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.