Order Now to Meet Pending Deadlines
Employers striving to comply with the current and unprecedented number of emerging laws concerning anti-harassment training in the workplace should look no further than a new e-learning solution developed by Epstein Becker Green’s Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice.
Halting Harassment: Rules of the Road for a Respectful and Inclusive Workplace will provide compliant, compelling, interactive, computer-based training for all company employees in addition to supplemental training for supervisors. The product has been designed to help employers in jurisdictions with mandatory training requirements, as well as those in locations without them, encourage behaviors that foster a work environment free from discrimination and harassment. Halting Harassment® is 50-state compliant.
Your employees will be given essential information on topics such as:
- What “harassment,” “discrimination,” and “retaliation” mean under employment laws;
- Where and when harassment, discrimination, and retaliation might take place;
- How to engage in bystander intervention;
- How the complaint procedure works, including the prohibition against forms of retaliation;
- What every employee and supervisor should do to maintain a respectful and inclusive work environment—and much more!
|Comprehensive material addressing harassment and non-discrimination|
(including relevant federal, state, and local laws)
|Inclusion of client’s anti-harassment policy and compliant procedure||✓|
|English-language closed captioning||✓|
|Animated video scenarios||✓|
|Interactive questions, answers, and testing throughout the course||✓|
|State and local modules for the most efficient user experience||✓|
|Record of completion||Dependent on client’s |
Learning Management System
|Mobile learning – accessible on mobile devices||Dependent on client’s |
Learning Management System
|License duration||12 months – all employees|
Learn More About the Importance of Anti-Harassment Training
- The Best Way to Prevent Sexual Harassment at Work? Train Employees
- Is the #MeToo Movement Over? (Video)
- New York Employers: Oct. 9 Deadline for Anti-Harassment Training
- Happy April Fools’ Day, NYC Employers! The City’s Sexual Harassment Training Mandates Are Now in Effect
- The Wait Is Over: New York State Releases Final Sexual Harassment Guidance and Training Resources
- #MeToo Leads to Training Mandates (and More)
- Delaware Expands Sexual Harassment Protections and Mandates Anti-Harassment Training
- With EEOC’s Involvement, More Sex Harassment Suits Are Likely
Contact us to learn how this training can protect your organization and to explore all your training options: email@example.com
Halting Harassment® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.