JACKIE SELBY is a Member of the Firm in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the firm's New York office. She was recommended by The Legal 500 United States, in the Healthcare: Health Insurers category (2016, 2018, 2019).
- Counsels clients on third-party payor reimbursement and value-based payment methodologies by and among managed care companies, insurers, hospitals, health systems, behavioral health providers, physicians, ancillary providers ACOs/IPAs, technology companies, employers, and vendors
- Advises clients on commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid network participation agreements with risk sharing, capitation, reinsurance, delegation, and carve-out agreements
- Advises clients on strategic and compliance matters related to state and federal health care laws and regulations regarding managed care, delivery systems, payment reform, insurance products, behavioral health, and mental health parity
Prior to working at EBG, Ms. Selby was Deputy General Counsel of United Healthcare and Vice President for Oxford Health Plans and provided advice and counsel on legal, contractual, regulatory and compliance issues.
Earlier on in her career, Ms. Selby established the health care practice area as a Partner and Chair of the health care practice for a New York City law firm, was General Counsel for a regional Tri-State HMO, and practiced with law firms in Washington, DC and Europe in the M&A, privatization, corporate, securities and finance areas.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D.)
- cum laude
- Pennsylvania State University (B.A.)
- with highest distinction
- District of Columbia
- New York