In this Thought Leaders in Health Law® video, Leonard Lipsky, Joshua Freemire, and Victoria Vaskov Sheridan, attorneys in the Heath Care and Life Sciences practice, outline why due diligence is a critical step for investors when entering into a transaction with any company interacting in the health care space.
This video discusses the following:
- The importance of conducting thorough health regulatory due diligence prior to investment
- How health regulatory risks apply, even to companies beyond traditional providers
- How to find pre- and post-closing solutions before regulators get involved
- How to avoid significant regulatory pitfalls at the investor level
- The importance of understanding the relationship between the target health care business and its referral sources
Epstein Becker Green’s Health Regulatory Due Diligence and Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures attorneys support private equity firms, lenders, acquiring companies, and other investors in mergers, acquisitions, and assessments of health care and life sciences targets.
About Thought Leaders in Health Law
The Thought Leaders in Health Law® video series tracks the latest trends in multiple areas of the health care and life sciences industries, featuring attorneys and advisors from Epstein Becker Green and EBG Advisors.
Trouble viewing this video? Please contact us at email@example.com and mention whether you were at home or working within a corporate network. We'd also love to hear your suggestions for future episode topics.
THOUGHT LEADERS IN HEALTH LAW® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.