This online video program – among the first of its kind in the legal industry – will deliver the most significant stories and developments in employment, labor, and workforce management issues in about five minutes, each week.
This week's episode includes:
- A New Standard for a New Economy: What the Joint Employer Definition Means for You - see the extended interview with attorney Steven Swirsky.
- The Impact of Increased Scrutiny on Background Checks Nationwide
- Prepare for the Affordable Care Act’s Looming Cadillac Tax
- OSHA Targets the Health Care Industry: How Can You Ensure Compliance?
- In-House Counsel Tip of the Week
Tune in each week for developments that may affect your business. We hope you enjoy our inaugural program.
About Employment Law This Week
Prefer to Listen?
You can subscribe to Employment Law This Week episodes on your preferred podcast platform – Amazon Music / Audible, Apple Podcasts, Audacy, Deezer, Google Podcasts, iHeartRadio, Overcast, Pandora, Player FM, Spotify.
Spread the Word
Would your colleagues, professional network, or friends benefit from #WorkforceWednesday? Please share the edition each week on LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter, and your connections can subscribe for email notifications.
Trouble viewing the video? Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and mention whether you were at home or working within a corporate network. We'd also love your suggestions for topics and guests!
EMPLOYMENT LAW THIS WEEK® is a registered trademark of Epstein Becker & Green, P.C.