MEGAN ROBERTSON* is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green. She focuses her practice on health care compliance, fraud and abuse issues, health regulatory due diligence, and medical device product marketing.
Ms. Robertson received her J.D., with honors and with a concentration in Health Law, from The George Washington University Law School. While attending law school, she was the Executive Editor of the Federal Circuit Bar Journal and worked as a Certified Student Attorney at the school’s Vaccine Injury Litigation Clinic. She also served as a legal policy intern at the nonprofit organization Autism Speaks, where she researched coverage of autism therapies in Federal Employee Health Benefit plans and helped draft comments on the proposed rule for the Medicaid managed care regulations.
In 2014, Ms. Robertson graduated, magna cum laude, from Clemson University in South Carolina with a degree in Genetics.
*Admitted in Maryland; not admitted in the District of Columbia.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., with honors, 2017)
- Concentration in Health Law
- Executive Editor, Federal Circuit Bar Journal
- Certified Student Attorney, GW Law Vaccine Injury Litigation Clinic
- Clemson University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2014)
- Maryland Court of Appeals
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Food and Drug Law Institute