Staffing shortages are among the top concerns of health care executives. Leaders face increased burnout among existing staff and are still addressing pandemic issues. Hear best practices in addressing these challenges from industry leaders.
This webinar explores trends and innovative approaches in recruitment and retention to address physician staffing shortages. The session also provides valuable insights on various issues from legal, executive recruitment, valuation, and management perspectives.
- Physician compensation and benefit strategies
- Hospital-based physicians and others
- What is currently being offered and what works best
- Signing bonuses, retention bonuses, supplemental payments, etc.
- Views of physician recruiters
- Views of valuation companies
- Colin McCulloch, Member of the Firm
- Elizabeth Kastner, Member of the Firm
- Kurt Mosley of Merritt Hawkins, one of the nation’s most recognized physician recruiting firms
- Kathryn Taylor of PYA, P.C., one of the nation’s most recognized valuation and management consulting firms
Registration is complimentary, but pre-registration is required.
If you have any questions, please reach out to Dionna Rinaldi.
Members of the media, please contact Piper Hall.