Throughout 2022, Antitrust Byte covered a variety of antitrust issues that should be top of mind for stakeholders in the health care industry.
In case you missed any, below are the top 10 issues from last year, with links to each of the related Antitrust Bytes:
- Return of Early Termination of the HSR Waiting Period Not on the FTC’s Agenda, According to Commissioner Phillips
- What Happens When Parties Abandon a Transaction Challenged by the FTC?
- Recent Actions Highlight That Price Fixing Reaches Beyond Agreements on the Ultimate Price
- Federal Trade Commission’s Focus on Pharmacy Benefit Managers
- FTC and DOJ to Hold Listening Forums on Merger Experience
- FTC and DOJ Seek Public Comments on Merger Guidelines
- American Hospital Association Pushes for Updates to Merger Guidelines
- Final Listening Forum on Firsthand Effects of Mergers and Acquisitions to Be Held on May 12, 2022
- Antitrust Enforcers Continue March to Protect Labor Markets in Health Care and Other Industries
- Constitutionality of FTC’s Structure and Procedures Under SCOTUS Review