Washington, DC (July 18, 2022) – Epstein Becker Green (EBG) is pleased to announce that Lynn Shapiro Snyder, Member of the Firm in the Health Care & Life Sciences practice, continues to serve on the Nashville Health Care Council’s (NHCC) Board of Directors. Ms. Snyder’s two-year term commenced on July 1, 2021 and will run through June 30, 2023.
The NHCC Board supports the Council’s goal of inspiring global collaboration and improving health care by serving as a catalyst for leadership and innovation.
“At its core, the Council aims to convene health care industry leaders and experts to facilitate innovative conversations, stimulate ideas and inspire change,” said Council President Apryl Childs-Potter. “This group of Board members will do just that, helping to further advance our organization and the programming and resources we offer Council members.”
Amid significant industry change, particularly the innovative changes emanating from Nashville, world-class health care business leaders serving on the Nashville Health Care Council help the Council continue to produce valuable resources and programming for health care companies nationwide.
“I appreciate the opportunity to continue to share my 40+ years at EBG’s DC office advising on health law and policy with the NHCC through board service and look forward to continuing to contribute to the NHCC’s mission of improving the health care industry,” said Lynn. “Also, as Founder and President of the Women Business Leaders of the Health Care Industry Foundation, I am able to connect NHCC with a national network of over 3,500 senior women leading health care companies. Together, we will create meaningful cross-sector relationships and expand the NHCC platform.”
For more information, please see the Nashville Health Care Council’s full Announcement.
About Epstein Becker Green
Epstein Becker & Green, P.C., is a national law firm with a primary focus on health care and life sciences; employment, labor, and workforce management; and litigation and business disputes. Founded in 1973 as an industry-focused firm, Epstein Becker Green has decades of experience serving clients in health care, financial services, retail, hospitality, and technology, among other industries, representing entities from startups to Fortune 100 companies. Operating in locations throughout the United States and supporting domestic and multinational clients, the firm’s attorneys are committed to uncompromising client service and legal excellence. For more information, visit www.ebglaw.com.
- Behavioral Health
- Corporate Financing
- Drug and Medical Device Coding, Coverage, and Payment
- Federal and State False Claims Act (Including Qui Tam)
- Foreign Multinational Counseling and Litigation
- Fraud and Abuse Compliance Counseling and Defense
- Government and Commercial Coding, Coverage, and Payment
- Health Care
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investigations and Enforcement
- Health Care and Life Sciences Investor Services
- Health Care Mergers and Acquisitions
- Life Sciences
- Mergers, Acquisitions & Divestitures
- Value-Based Purchasing and Accountable Care
- White Collar Defense and Internal Investigations
- Artificial Intelligence
- Health Care Industry
- Health Plans and Other Insurers
- Home Health, Hospice & Community-Based Providers
- Hospitals and Health Systems
- Investment Banks & Private Equity
- Life Sciences Industry
- Medical Devices
- Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Providers
- Suppliers & Distributors