Careers grow here
A law firm can’t run on lawyers alone.
We need all kinds of people, from all kinds of backgrounds, with all kinds of skill sets. People with track records.
People with potential, who want to keep learning and grow.
our professional staff have diverse backgrounds
EBG University provides in-house training
offices run local charitable and social activities for staff
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Our diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives support diverse teams by providing training and ongoing educational programming for our professional staff and attorneys throughout the year.
To learn more about the firm’s current job opportunities for professional staff, please contact the appropriate individual:
- Baltimore Office – James B. Areklett
- Boston Office – Meagan F. Smith
- Chicago Office – Betsy Kopczynski
- Columbus Office – Laura Carpenter
- Houston Office – James B. Areklett
- Los Angeles Office – Sandra Siciliano, CLM
- Newark Office – Doreen Formato
- New York Office – Cinthia LeGrand, CLM
- Princeton Office – Doreen Formato
- San Francisco Office – Sandra Siciliano, CLM
- Stamford Office – Kris Spence
- Washington, DC, Office – James B. Areklett