TIMOTHY J. MURPHY is an Associate in the Health Care and Life Sciences practice, in the Washington, DC, office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Advises clients on issues arising under Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party reimbursement programs
- Assists clients in developing managed care contracts, affiliation agreements, value-based payment arrangements, management services agreements, and various other health care-related agreements
- Informs health care providers, insurers, and health-related companies of legislative and regulatory trends and policy developments
- Assists with all aspects of transactional regulatory health care due diligence
During law school, Mr. Murphy served as the Symposium Editor of the health law publication American Journal of Law and Medicine and as Co-President of the Public Interest Project, which, among other things, facilitates discussions on public interest opportunities and provides grants to students working in unpaid internships.
Before attending law school, Mr. Murphy worked at a national trade association that represents nonprofit Medicaid-focused health plans and served as a Student Benefits Advisor at the Employee Benefit Security Administration.
- Boston University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- Concentration in Health Law
- Symposium Editor, American Journal of Law and Medicine
- American University (B.A., 2010)
- District of Columbia
- American Health Lawyers Association