Attorney Julianna Dzwierzynski supports health care providers with their strategic corporate transactions and regulatory compliance.
Julianna assists physician practices, hospitals, and other health care providers with various legal matters, including health care mergers and acquisitions, compliance with state and federal anti-kickback and self-referral laws, and corporate compliance.
During law school, Julianna served as a Legislative Law Clerk at the New Jersey Law Revision Commission. As a student at Marquette University, she served an internship with Congresswoman Gwen Moore, in which she researched and disseminated information about Medicare, Medicaid, and other health care policy issues.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2022)
- Concentration in Health Law
- Comments Editor, Seton Hall Law Review
- Excellence in Health Law Award
- Marquette University (B.A., cum laude, 2018)
- Phi Beta Kappa
- New Jersey