Attorney Jennifer Nutter has a broad background in civil litigation, including general business litigation, legal malpractice, medical practice, wrongful death, unfair competition, and employment. Jennifer now focuses on employment law, representing employers in a wide variety of industries, including communications, construction, entertainment, and finance.
Jennifer's experience includes the following:
- Advising clients on labor and employment issues, including terminations, overtime exemptions, and medical leaves;
- Litigating a broad range of employment-related matters in state and federal courts as well as arbitral forums, including claims for discrimination, harassment, whistleblowing, fraud, wage, defamation, and contract claims; and
- Representing employers before administrative agencies, including the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing, the California Division of Labor Standards Enforcement, and the Workers' Compensation Appeals Board.
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 1997)
- Pomona College (B.A., 1988)
- California State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
Professional & Community Involvement
- California State Bar Association