Health care and other clients rely on attorney Eric Werner for sound advice and strong representation in their litigation matters.
Eric focuses his practice on health care litigation and health law matters, including behavioral health, provider liability, regulatory compliance, and risk management. In addition, he handles complex business and commercial litigation as well as professional liability across a range of industries.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Eric was an attorney at a regional law firm, where he was a member of the Healthcare, Healthcare Regulatory & Compliance, Behavioral Health, and Complex Business & Commercial Litigation Practices. While in law school, he worked as a Certified Law Student at a district attorney's office representing the state of Oregon in civil commitment hearings and criminal proceedings, gaining not only trial experience but also insight into the involuntary commitment process.
In his free time, Eric enjoys spending time with his family and his dog, trying new local restaurants, and experiencing Portland's theatre scene.
- Lewis & Clark Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2021)
- Wittenberg University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Washington State
- U.S. District Court, District of Oregon
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
Professional & Community Involvement
- American Health Law Association
- Multnomah Bar Association
- Oregon State Bar Health Law Section
- Young Lawyers Section Pro Bono Committee