The Employment Law Review (11th Edition)Law Business Research Ltd. April 2020
Erika C. Collins, Member of the Firm in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, authored five chapters and served as Editor of The Employment Law Review (11th Edition), published by Law Business Research Ltd.:
- “The Global Impact of the #MeToo Movement”
- “Employment Issues in Cross-Border M&A Transactions”
- “Global Diversity and International Employment”
- “Social Media and International Employment”
- “Religious Discrimination in International Employment Law”
Ryan Hutzler and Anastasia Regne, Associates, also contributed to this edition of the publication by helping coordinate all of the cross-border topical chapters as well as all of the non-US chapters.
Additionally, attorneys Susan Gross Sholinsky, Nancy Gunzenhauser Popper, Arit Butani, Brian Cesaratto, David Clark, RyAnn Hooper, Jang Im, Elizabeth McManus, Steve Swirsky, and Kevin Vozzo co-authored the “United States” chapter, lending their in-depth knowledge on a variety of issues that have impacted the employment law space over the past year.