JAMES D. MACKINSON is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
- Counsels corporate clients on a wide range of employment matters, including hiring and termination decisions and compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws
- Reviews and drafts restrictive covenants and executive employment and separation agreements
- Represents management in all aspects of employment litigation, including matters involving allegations of race, gender, and age discrimination; breach of employment contracts; the enforcement of restrictive covenants; the misappropriation of trade secrets; and wage and hour violations (in single-plaintiff as well as class and collective action lawsuits)
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Mr. Mackinson was an attorney in the Labor and Employment group of a national law firm. Previously, he served as a Law Clerk to the Honorable Peter F. Bariso, Assignment Judge of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Hudson County Vicinage.
- Rutgers University School of Law – Newark (J.D., 2012)
- College of the Holy Cross (B.A., 2008)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York