Lynn Shapiro Snyder, Member of the Firm, co-presents "What Should Executives Know About Artificial Intelligence?" - a "Lunch with Lynn" event hosted by the Women Business Leaders of the U.S. Health Care Industry Foundation™ (WBL).
Lynn's special guest is Sarah Richardson, SVP, Chief Digital & Information Officer at Tivity Health.
Artificial intelligence is everywhere right now, and health care is no exception. What do you need to know about AI as it is cemented in place as an industry disruptor?
- What should you ask about the use case and risk profile of your company's AI?
- How can your organization prepare to address challenges?
- What industries are ahead of health care - and are they really ahead?
- What are the upsides/downsides of AI? How do they vary across the business?
- Is there a role for the board in AI?
For more information, visit WBL.org.