Erik Weibust, Member of the Firm, co-presents "A Deep Dive into State Law Changes and Their Implications" as part of Noncompetes and Restrictive Covenants 2023, a full-day program hosted by the Practising Law Institute (PLI).
This panel explores recent changes in state laws concerning noncompetes. After completing this session, participants will be able to:
- Understand the latest low wage thresholds
- Learn what states mandate notice requirements
- Know how to implement the "Colorado summary"
- Effectively evaluate options for jurisdiction/choice of law - forum selection
- Gain an understanding of how state fines function for noncompliance with noncompete requirements
For more information, visit PLI.edu.