Paul DeCamp and Frank C. Morris, Jr., Members of the Firm, will participate in the American Law Institute (ALI) CLE annual course, "Current Developments in Employment Law - 2019," being held Thursday-Saturday, July 25-27, 2019.
This annual course will feature active discussions between top practitioners and judges, as well as thorough coverage of the most pertinent issues and developments related to employment and labor.
Mr. DeCamp and Mr. Morris will serve as program faculty and participate in the following courses; Mr. Morris is also a Practitioner Planning Co-Chair for this event.
Thursday, July 25, 2019:
- 10:30am: Wage and Hour Update - Paul DeCamp
- 3:15pm: The Family and Medical Leave Act Update - Frank C. Morris, Jr.
Friday, July 26, 2019:
- 7:10am: Facilitated Roundtable Discussion on Wage and Hour - Paul DeCamp
- 7:10am: Facilitated Roundtable Discussion on FMLA/ADA - Frank C. Morris, Jr.
- 10:00am: Impact of the NLRB on Labor and Employment Law - Frank C. Morris, Jr.
- 1:30pm: ADA Developments - Frank C. Morris, Jr.
Saturday, July 27, 2019:
- 10:30am: Independent Contractors: Do They Still Exist? - Paul DeCamp
For more information, please visit ALI-CLE.org.