Nathaniel Glasser, Member of the Firm, co-presents "Accommodating 'Brain Fog' and Other Long COVID Symptoms in the Workplace" at Changing Currents in Employment Law 2023, an annual program hosted by the DC Bar.
This popular, fast-paced class covers five cutting-edge topics in employment law. Leading practitioners from both sides of the aisle will recap recent legal developments and give tips on handling – or avoiding related litigation. Among the topics our distinguished faculty will address are:
- Sexual harassment and the arbitrability of workplace disputes.
- How to avoid (or prove) discrimination in a mass layoff.
- Early lessons from the growing push for pay transparency.
- Accommodating “brain fog” and other long COVID symptoms in the workplace.
- Religion in the public workplace.
For more information, visit the DC Bar.