George Breen, Member of the Firm, co-presents "False Claims Act Enforcement from the Frontlines – Investigations and Litigation in 2021 and the Outlook for 2022" for the American Health Law Association's Physicians and Hospitals Law Institute 2022.
The program features experienced government, defense, and relator’s counsel, and spotlights select False Claims Act investigations, litigations, and settlements pertinent to hospitals and physicians from 2021. George and others discuss expectations for enforcement priorities and risk areas for 2022.
- Focus areas of enforcement specific to physicians and hospitals
- Recent settlements, judicial decisions, and regulatory changes that may impact False Claims Act enforcement
- Impact of proposed HHS rule, and new DOJ policy, on use of guidance documents
- Insights, practical tips, and “real world” examples for handling both investigations and FCA litigation
- Risk and compliance areas for 2022
For more information and to register, please visit AHLA.org.
- Board of Directors / Member of the Firm