Devon Minnick* brings her enthusiasm, analytical skills, and client-focused approach to every health care matter. She regularly assists health care clients with a variety of matters, such as managed care, behavioral health, Medicaid, Medicare, health privacy, and benefits issues.
Before joining Epstein Becker Green, Devon was a health policy research associate at The George Washington University Milken Institute School of Public Health, where she analyzed new legislation, regulations, and health policy in the Medicaid space. She also helped evaluate states’ Medicaid managed care contracts for a large project on managed care and reproductive health.
Passionate about public health issues, Devon participated in numerous internships during and before law school, including at the New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene in the Office of the General Counsel, the U.S. Department of Justice’s Office of Vaccine Litigation, the Office of Research and Evaluation at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services’ Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA), and various public health nonprofits.
*Admitted to the Bar under D.C. App. R. 46-A (Emergency Examination Waiver) and supervised accordingly.
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., with honors, 2020)
- Health Law Concentration
- Member, The George Washington International Law Review
- Kahan Health/FDA Law Fellow for GW’s Health Law Initiative
- President, Student Health Law Association
- The George Washington University – Milken Institute School of Public Health (Health Policy Certificate, 2020)
- The George Washington University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2017)
- Public Health
- District of Columbia