ALEXANDRA BRUNO CARLO is an Associate in the Employment, Labor & Workforce Management practice, in the New York office of Epstein Becker Green.
Ms. Bruno Carlo:
- Assists in the representation of clients in labor and employment-related litigation involving breach-of-contract disputes and other matters
- Represents financial institutions in arbitrations before FINRA
- Conducts workplace training seminars for employees, managers, and human resources personnel
- Advises clients on various labor and employment law topics, including antidiscrimination policies; the impact of misclassification of independent contractors; laws pertaining to parental leaves, sick leaves, and family leaves; ADEA compliance; and FMLA compliance
- Counsels employers on practices and procedures, such as employee handbooks and stand-alone policies
- Prepares employment and separation agreements
In February 2018, Ms. Bruno Carlo returned to the firm after a year clerking for the Honorable Carmen C. Cerezo of the U.S. District Court for the District of Puerto Rico. During law school, Ms. Bruno Carlo had worked as a Judicial Intern for Judge Cerezo, as well as for the Honorable Juan R. Torruella of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the First Circuit.
- New York Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Vermont (B.S., 2008)
- Concentration in Human Resources Management
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York